Halloween is just a few days away and we have recreated our favourite look!
We also think this is probably one of the most simple costumes to recreate!
1. You want to use white face paint diluted a little to put as a base, or you can use a really light foundation and dust over some white translucent face powder to set.
2. You can brush through some brow tint through the brows but nothing to perfect as it’s quite a messy look.
3. Using the loose shadows from Curtis collection in colours Midnight Sky (Blue) and Paraga Princess (Pink) blend them on the outer part of the eye and bring it down onto the cheek.
4. Using a dark brown or Black eye pencil line the eyelash line, top and bottom and then smudge, finish with a few coats of mascara.
5. You can use the Jet black liquid eyeliner pen to draw a little love heart on the upper cheekbone underneath the eye.
6. Apply some red lipstick in shade Captivate. You can either leave it neat and tidy or slightly smear it on the lower lip to give the effect.
7. Optional- To give a dirty, messy look that Harley Quinn often has you can dust some dark grey or brown shadow in a few places over the face.
8. Hair in pigtails to complete the look!!!
The outfit, seems pretty easy! We’ll leave that to you!
Don’t have the skills or time to recreate the look? Book in a make up session with Rowena, our in house make up artist:
Face Plus Medispa, Bondi Beach: 02 8897 0077