It’s not Forty it’s Thirty-Ten!
J Lo, Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Garner and Sandra Bullock are all in their 40’s and looking great! Check out our treatment options for you, read more here
When you read articles about some of the mentioned celebs they are pretty consistent when it comes to their beauty and health regime, we think they might just be on the right track!
1. Invest in some great products for your skin and body. Read a few product options appropriate for 40 somethings here
2. Invest some time and money into the right make up for you and your skin. Pick up some tips from a makeup artist so that you can create an everyday look that emphasises your features. Invest in some bright colours and find the perfect red lippy for your tone, read more here
3. Quit smoking and sugar! Refined sugar draws precious minerals from the body and deteriorates skin health due to its collagen damaging effects.
4. We know you’re going to love this one. Drink one glass of red a day, preferably a cabernet sauvignon as it contains the highest concentration of antioxidants with a lot of anti-ageing qualities. But no more than a glass as that can have negative inflammatory effects.
5. Exercise daily and keep those aches and pains at bay. But most importantly make sure you are taking care of your back and feet when you do exercise.
6. Sort your brows out! Hair volume is a sign of youth and brows thin as we age. Use a powder to keep brows looking at their natural fullness.
7. We’re not telling you to crash diet here but do a cleanse every now and then. This will assist with your digestion, bloating and make your skin glow.
8. Keep an eye on your teeth. As you get older, teeth become more porous and prone to discolouring.
9. Go get a bra fitting and find yourself a really good bra. Don’t forget a really supportive sports bra is vital.
10. Get your beauty sleep. Read some of our wellness tips HERE
That’s it, our top ten tips. There are so many more tips but we don’t want to overwhelm you.