We’ve got a delicious beauty boost recipe for you using one of our favourite The Beauty Chef products.
The Collagen Inner Beauty Boost is a beauty boosting, bio fermented probiotic elixir that has been scientifically formulated to help increase collagen production, support healthy skin structure and cultivate a smoother complexion from the inside out. You can find out more about the elixir here.
The Collagen Inner Beauty Boost, The Beauty Chef, $39.95
Rather than simply mixing with into water or a smoothie why don’t you try using the elixir in this “Chewy Raspberry Jellies” recipe?
MAKES 3 CUPS – approx. 3 ice cube trays
- 1 1/ 2 cup (375ml) cold water
- 4 tablespoons grass-fed powdered gelatine
- 2 cups (240g) fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3/ 4 cup (180ml) COLLAGEN Inner Beauty Boost
- Pour 1 1/ 4 cup (310ml) of the water in a small bowl and sprinkle the gelatine over the surface in an even layer. Set aside for 10 minutes, to soften.
- Combine the raspberries, remaining water, maple syrup and lemon juice in a small saucepan. Gently simmer for 5 minutes, until berries soften and release their juice. Strain through a fine mesh sieve, using a spoon to press and scrape the raspberry pulp to ensure you get all of the juice.
- Add the softened gelatine to the hot raspberry juice and stir until dissolved. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Add the collagen and stir to combine.
- Pour into three ice cube trays or novelty moulds. * Alternatively mixture can be set in a small tray and cut into cubes.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or until completely set.
- To unmould, dip base of the trays into boiling water to loosen. Using your fingertips gently pull the jellies away from the edge of the moulds, to release the seal. Invert to turn out the jellies.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
To purchase the range of The Beauty Chef products:
Call: 02 8897 0000
Email: [email protected]
Original content sourced from The Beauty Chef blog.