What does a cosmetic consultation involve?
It was announced that as a nation, for the first time ever, we’ve splashed out more than $1 billion on non-invasive cosmetic treatments in 2016, a 25 per cent growth since 2015.
The knowledge and technology has come a long way. Gone are the days of the frozen and over inflated faces (well, not for some)! At Face Plus Medispa we only ever prescribe the patient with what will appear most natural.
The Face Plus Medispa’s cosmetic consultation process is a key point of difference and strength. First timers will breeze through their consultation and treatment, wondering “why have I been putting this off for so long?”.
Cosmetic consultation process:
1. The first step is, we ask a lot of questions. If you have already experience a Face Plus skin consultation you already have an idea of how thorough we are during this process. Read more here
Your nurse injector will ask about your diet and lifestyle habits. A quick skin assessment will be performed and the aging process will be explained.
2. If you have arrived with make-up on your nurse will remove any make-up if necessary and take some snap shots to save them into your records
3. The nurse will then hand you a mirror and ask you to point out your areas of concern, areas you would like to enhance or change. Your nurse will listen to your needs, watch your facial movements and identify how to best treat the areas specified, cosmetically.
4. A bespoke treatment plan will be devised, identifying which products would be most appropriate, how many and ensure that it works within your budget.
Face Plus Medispa carry all available muscle relaxants, dermal fillers and sculpting product available in the market, this allows us to create a treatment plan perfectly tailored to your needs. The treatment plan may also include skin treatments and home care products to work with the proposed injectable treatment plan.
5. A doctor’s consultation is always needed prior to any injectable treatment, this is a strict protocol prior to prescribing a Schedule 4 injectable.
The nurse injector may invite a doctor into the room or alternatively video call a doctor, allowing them to see a clear image of the patients face and muscle contractions, movement and volume loss.
Once you confirm you would like to go ahead with the first step of your plan, your first treatment can happen on the same day as the consultation if the appropriate amount of time has been allocated.
Oh and don’t worry! We have every distraction method under the sun available to you, especially if you have a fear of needles.
Cosmetic consultations offered at Face Plus Medispa will take between 20 to 30 minutes depending on your requirements. If you have chosen to move forward with your treatment your nurse will ask you to return for a complimentary follow up appointment in approximately 7 days to 2 weeks to ensure we have achieved the desired outcome.
Want to get to know the team a little better? Head over to this link to get to know the nurses here
Interested in meeting one of our experienced team members for a cosmetic consultation? Call your nearest clinic:
Bankstown: 02 9796 7007
Bondi Beach: 02 8897 0077
Bondi Junction: 02 9386 4411
Email: [email protected]